It seems the numbers we have been told over the past 7 months have been either a lie, or an imaginative stretch. According to the CDC now, only 6% of the 161,392 deaths recorded actually died solely from Covid. That’s 9,683 deaths from Covid only. Total. The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses (“comorbidities”) contributing to death, & most of those were of advanced age (74-85+).
First, the CDC released new guidelines saying there was no need for asymptomatic people to get tested if they were otherwise young and healthy. That’s even if you were exposed to someone who had tested positive for the virus.
Then the CDC put up on their official website the following details for people who have covid symptoms: “If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and want to get tested, call your healthcare provider first. Most people will have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care and may not need to be tested.”
It seems the CDC is now telling us to treat it as any other illness – the flu for example. And with the lockdowns still partly in effect, this shows how much this pandemic is just a response to the election – China doesn’t want Trump as the president. And since the WHO, headed by Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was the CCP’s first pick for director general, the organization meant to warn the world of such a pandemic kept the information from the rest of the world for two months. And with multiple new illnesses hitting China after the pandemic, with no word or warning, this whole disaster seems to be a fabrication to help bolster Chinese power and harm the American economy.
In retrospect we should have never shut down the way we did. In fact, if New York governor Andrew Cuomo hadn’t jumped the shark for political expediency, we probably wouldn’t have panicked in the first place. New York was such a disaster (by ordering that COVID positive patients be sent to NURSING HOMES) that the rest of the country panicked based on their incompetence. An incompetence, by the way, that led to the worst coronavirus response in the entire world.
Among the mountain of evidence now, this simple fact is what many have been trying to tell people for months – there’s a massive difference between dying WITH COVID and dying FROM COVID.
94% of people are dying with covid, per the CDC, not because of it. In fact, not only are people dying with it, they are dying with covid and an average of 2.6 additional conditions or causes of death.
Remember, the average age of death from covid in this country is older than the average age of death in this country overall. Meanwhile the people who are dying in excess numbers from something other than covid due to our lockdowns are much younger. These are much younger people dying of suicides, drug overdoses, from declining to seek medical care for fear of covid.
Let’s just be clear here: outside of nursing homes — which comprise nearly half of our deaths in this country despite only having .6 of our population — there is zero reason for any lockdowns to still exist in this country.
We shut down our country to protect the elderly from COVID, yet the deaths of younger people from other causes are actually costing us more years of life, by far, than the years of life we are protecting.
And this doesn’t even count, by the way, all the disastrous impacts from children being kept out of school for months at a time. There’s been a tremendous rise, for instance, in domestic abuse and, likely, child abuse during the lockdown as well. And it also doesn’t count the very real economic costs of tens of millions of lost jobs, which will echo through poor families for years and years.
So what do we do now? Is this a biggest story on the news? No. Because presidential candidate Biden is basing his campaign on stoking more fear about this virus. Many have been warning us that this isn’t what it seems. But it looks like no one is going to listen or care -why?
Well, it’s an election year.